Microsoft toolkit is one of the excellent tools that you can use to activate Windows 10 and Office. In fact, it’s the most reliable loader that you can use to activates Windows Vista or newer and MS Office 2010 or newer versions. Certain version of Windows/Office are not supported as describe below.
Unlike some other activators, with this toolkit you just need to apply it for once and the activation will last for lifetime. So if you encounter any activation problems before, you can freely download the Microsoft toolkit and follow the guide here to activate your Windows and/or Office.
The toolkit has combinations of two activation methods – Auto KMS and EZ activator to provide a perfect activation for Windows and Office users.
This article will guide you on the features of the Microsoft toolkit (MTK) latest version as well as where to download & use the activator to help you get your system activated successfully.
The Great Features of Microsoft Toolkit 2.6
We have to admit that no software is perfect. But you can find some great features of this standalone toolkit in helping you to activate the Windows and/or MS Office.
- Ready-to-run tool – This toolkit do not required you to install the software as it’s standalone application. Just double-click to run the activator.
- 2-in-1 toolkit – The activator contains Windows toolkit and Office toolkit. It also contains uninstall Office module.
- Supports manually call activation system – Click the Phone button (Activation tab) in the toolkit and it require you to enter a Confirmation ID which you get by calling Microsoft.
- Clean and proven – It’s has been tested and proven 100% safe to run on many systems. But since it’s a crack tool, some AV many have false positive!
- Lifetime activator – You just need to apply the activation once and you are done!
- 32 or 64-bit Supported – Both Windows and Office versions are supported including the latest Windows 10.
- Offline and online activator – You can use the latest version tool even not connected to the Internet and yet still able to activate the Windows or Office.
- Special validation module – This is to validate your activation status to further ensure that your activation can be success!
- Backup and Restore License – This saves your licensing information for Microsoft Office or Windows products and it can be restored later.
- Perfect guide – If you are not understand on any module or part of the software, click the Readme button to read the full instructions or detailed software guide.
Supported Windows and Office Editions by Microsoft Toolkit 2.6
It’s very critical to know the versions of OS that are supported by this toolkit. But before that it’s also good to know the requirements for this toolkit to run on our PC. So here it’s:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0-4.6 (Not 3.5)
- Microsoft Office 2010 or Later for Office Toolkit
- Windows Vista or Later for Windows Toolkit Support (Except Windows 7 Ultimate)
Following table show the versions of Windows and Office supported by Microsoft Toolkit.
|For Windows||For Office||For Windows Server|
|Windows Vista (4 Editions)||Office 2010 All||Windows Server 2008 (9 Editions)|
|Windows 7 (6 Editions)||Office 2013 All||Windows Server 2008 R2 (7 Editions)|
|Windows 7 Embedded (3 Editions)||Office 2016 All||Windows Server 2012 (4 Editions)|
|Windows 8 (10 Editions)||Windows Server 2012 R2 (4 Editions)|
|Windows 8 Embedded (2 Editions)|
|Windows 8.1 (9 Editions)|
|Windows 8.1 Embedded (3 Editions)|
|Windows10 (12 Editions)|
Some important notes:
- Microsoft Toolkit 2.4.9 or earlier versions of MTK will NOT activate Windows 8.1/Server 2012 R2, or Microsoft Office 2013 VL running on these operating systems!
- You must use MTK 2.6 Beta 5, or a newer version of MTK to activate Windows 10, and or activate Office 2010-2016 VL, and or Project Pro 2010-2016 VL, and or Visio Pro 2010-2016 VL (i.e. Volume License) version running on a Windows 10 Operating System.
- In addition, if you just activating Office 2016 VL, and or Project Pro 2016 VL, and or Visio Pro 2016 VL (i.e. Volume License) version you must also use MTK 2.6 Beta 5, or a newer version.
To conclude, here are some of the functionalities of this toolkit:
- Windows Toolkit/Activator – to activate Windows
- Microsoft Office Toolkit/Activator – to activate Office
- Microsoft Office Uninstaller – to uninstall Office with just a click
- Microsoft Office Setup Customization Functions (Customize Setup Tab)
- AutoKMS Uninstaller (if AutoKMS is installed during activation)
- AutoRearm Uninstaller (if AutoRearm is installed during activation)
- License backup – Activation backup or restore functions (License Backup tab)
- Product Key Checker – Check existing OS or application installed on the PC
Activation Instructions Using Microsoft Toolkit 2.6
1.) First, completely install the Windows 10 and/or Office 2010-2016 VL (Volume License) versions. Also, install the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0+
2.) Then, temporarily disable all Internet Security suites, antivirus, spyware, malware, Windows Defender, Microsoft Essentials, etc on your PC. Uninstall any other activators on your PC.
4.) Once downloaded, unzip the file to your computer i.e. desktop. Then go to the folder you saved it in and right-click on Microsoft Toolkit-2.6.5.exe and choose Run as administrator.
5.) When the program is open, choose either the Office or Windows button located at the bottom right of the program window. Let’s say we want to activate Windows then click the Windows button.
6) Option 1: Once the next screen is open click on the Activation tab. Click the EZ-Activator button, that will automatically activate your program and install AutoKMS, and AutoKMS will automatically set the program (i.e. Office and or Windows) to keep activating itself automatically everyday at a specified time each day, at system start-up, and when any user logs on.
6) Option 2: Sometimes the EZ-Activator button gives people a problem activating Office/Windows. If this occurs to you then first make sure AutoKMS is installed, then only click the Activate button.
6) Option 3: This is when you ONLY want to manually activate either Office, and or Windows. And you don’t want either one to automatically keep activating itself like in the above two options. So with this option you will NOT install AutoKMS, you will only click on the Activate button.
Note: Remember, if you use the Option 3 it’s up to you to keep track of how many days it been since you have last activated Office, and or Windows before either one is set to expire. Then you will need to open up Microsoft Toolkit.exe once again and Click on the Activate button only to renew the activation period once again. Personally, I the Option 1 or Option 2 is prefer method.
Also, If AutoKMS is not installed, MTK will NOT keep the MS Office and/or Windows activated for 179-180 days. It will eventually count down to 0 days. If it reads approximately 173 days or less, it’s most likely NOT permanently activated.
If you want to check to see at any time if it is still activated just click on the Check button on the Activation tab.
Install, Update and Uninstall the Microsoft Toolkit (MTK)
How to Install a New Version of MTK?
Open/run the Microsoft Toolkit by double-clicking on the exe file. Next, click on the Activation tab and click on Install button to install the AutoKMS. Then click the Activate button and wait for it to say it Successfully Activated in the Information Console section.
That’s it, then make sure you click on the Check button to verify that it License Status was Activated.
IMPORTANT: Last but not least, always make sure you keep the most current version of Microsoft Toolkit.exe that you used for your latest activation of (i.e. Office VL and or Windows). Otherwise you will not be able to uninstall the current version of Microsoft Toolkit for a newer version in the future.
Update MTK to Newer Version Instructions
Whenever you want to update the toolkit to a newer version here are the instructions.
NEVER EVER delete the AUTOKMS folder, or any files (i.e. AutoKMS.exe) in that folder. In addition, there is also a Task that has been created in the Task Scheduler which is what keeps activating MTK everyday at a certain time, whenever you restart Windows, and whenever someone logs on. Among other parts of the MTK program that also gets installed in other areas of your computer.
Note: Just a friendly reminder, MTK 2.6 Beta 5 now uses the (DLL injection) method as it’s a default activation method unless you changed it to the Tap Adapter method.
In addition, if you updating MTK to a newer version, the Tap Adapter method from the older version of MTK will carry over to the newest version of MTK by default.
Uninstall Old Version of MTK Instructions
Now, it’s really very simple, right-click on your current version of Microsoft Toolkit and Run as Administrator. Next click on the Activation tab and click the Uninstall button under the Activator/Tool Selection section.
Note: If you have installed AutoKMS Custom Task make sure you uninstall this one first. Then only uninstall the AutoKMS.
Conclusion: Get the MTK and Activate Your Windows/Office Now
Microsoft toolkit is among the best Windows 10 activators that are proven to work on many operating systems including Win 8/8.1/10. Not only that the tool also work on Office 2010/2013 and 2016.
You you’re still looking for the Windows/Office activator, this toolkit are definitely a great choice since I had tested it on many OS including both 32 and 64-bit system.
The complete instructions here can help you to use the tool effectively. You also can download the most updated and clean version of the software and use it without any hassle.
Just in case if you encounter any problem while using the toolkit, you are welcome to use the contact us form to reach our team. Alternatively, you also can use the other activators like kmspico and kmsauto net that are available on this site.